Sunday, April 15, 2012

College? What?

I have absolutely no idea where I want to go to college. This is sort of bad because I am nearing the end of my junior year in high school. A little bit ago I had decided to do something medical. I wanted to be some sort of doctor. Now I'm having second thoughts because I hate my AP Biology class, and I'm not sure how well I'll actually be able to handle sick people.
I do know one thing, though. I love math. I may hate it sometimes, but it always seems to make sense. Math class is my favorite class of the day. I have had math in the morning ever since 6th grade and it just gives a great start to my day. Some people think that's weird and they can't really understand it, but that's just how I feel. The only problem is I have no idea what a math degree would do for me. I am terrible at explaining things so I would be a terrible teacher, plus I don't think I have the patience to be one. I was thinking about engineering, but there are a lot of different kinds and I hardly now anything about them. Plus I haven't taken physics and based upon my 6th grade science class, I hate it. I was thinking about going to a workshop this summer, but I'm just not sure.
Another thing is, even if I decide what I want to do, I don't know anything about colleges. I have no idea what university would be good for what major. I also don't know what kind of university I want to go to. If its too big then I don't think I'll be able to make many friends because I sort of shut down in large groups. I also have no idea how far away from home I want to be. AHH I need helpppp!

No comments:

Post a Comment