Tuesday, January 10, 2012

If Only...


If only my life was a chick flick. Life would be so easy and predictable. I would end up with my one true love and I would have fun finding him for the most part. I would encounter hardships no doubt. I would have enemies try to sabotage my life. I would probably believe I was in love with a few jerks and therefore get my heartbroken. I might do something crazy and mess up or say something terrible that I didn’t mean and be so scared that I screwed everything up. I’d probably be alone and crying a few times. I might have to make a few really hard choices. I’ll probably fight with the love of my life over some nonsense and almost lose him due to some sort of insecurity, baggage, or emotional damage I have. I’ll probably lose some friends and some loved ones. I might find out some terrible news or have a break down.
On the other hand, I’ll always make up with my love no matter what either of us say or go through. I’ll find out when I get my heart broken by a jerk, my best friend who I haven’t even noticed really before will turn out to be my soul mate. I’ll always get a happy ending that makes you feel good. I’ll always have someone to lean on and to take care of me if I just break down do to some sort of disaster. Nothing would be the end of the world. I’ll be surrounded by friends and always feel loved in the end. I’ll have perfect romantic dates that just give you those butterflies. I’ll have the dream wedding even if it wasn’t my original dream-it will exceed expectations. I’ll have so many good times and times when I laugh with my loved one or friends about everything or nothing at all. I’ll get random surprises that make my day. My life would turn out so fantastic that I would never change anything. I would live “happily ever after.” (342 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment